BTO 4K HDMI Cable 6FT, 18Gbps High Speed HDMI 2.0 Cable, Supports 4K@60Hz, HDCP 2.2, 1080p, 3D, HDMI Cord for Gaming Monitor, PS4/PS3, PC - Black
- 4K HDMI Cable: Male to Male HDMI Cable Supports 4K Video @ 60Hz, 2K, 1080P, 48 bit/px HDR color depth, TrueHD 7.1, Audio Return Channel (ARC) & Ethernet
- Full Compatibility: Ultra high speed 4K HDMI cable supports 18Gbps transfer and is backwards compatible with earlier versions of HDMI cable (1.3/1.4/2.0/2.0a) NOT for 8K
- 4K HDMI Cable HDR - Perfect for your 4K UHD TV. Compatible for your streaming devices, Apple TV 4K, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Roku Ultra, PS4/3, Xbox One/360, Nintendo Switch, computers, or other HDMI-enabled devices to your 4K/HD TV, monitors, displays or projectors.
- Innovative improvement - Designed for all devices with HDMI 2.0 standard and backwards compatible with HDMI 1.4, 1.3 & 1.2., corrosion-resistant connectors can protect against external signal interference, guarantee stable signal transmission and minimize signal loss.
- PREMIUM QUALITY & ULTRA DURABLE - Built to last, BTO High-Speed HDMI Cable features 28AWG tinned copper conductors and multiple shielding to ensure excellent performance. Selected PVC eco-friendly materials can withstand more than 10,000 bends in rigorous laboratory tests, which is flexible and durable to use.
model number: BTOHDMI6FT
Part Number: BTOHDMI6FT
Details: Connectivity High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is perfect for all your HD audio/video needs. HDMI is the most popular standard for connecting devices to HD displays and HD audio devices. Connect your DVD players, Blu-ray players, desktop computers, laptops, tablets, cable boxes, or any other device with an HDMI port to your TV, monitor, display, A/V receiver, and more. Category 2 Cable, Supports up to 4K (2160p) Resolution Fosmon's High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is a category 2 cable, meaning higher resolutions of up to 4K@30Hz/2160p@30Hz are supported. Category 1 supports up to 1080i, only 25% of the total pixels in 4K resolutions. HDCP is supported. HDMI Features from the Latest Specifications This cable supports the latest HDMI specifications and their features, such as 3D, CEC, ARC, Deep Color, Dolby TrueHD bitstream capability, DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capability, and moreâ€”provided that both the input and output devices support the respective feature. Specifications 30 AWG 10.2 Gbps total TMDS throughput Up to 4K resolution HDCP Support
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.0 x 1.0 inches